I’ve been really into foam face wash this past year. It’s the most gentle type of face wash for your skin, making it the best option. So far, Shu Uemura Porefinist Gentle Foaming Cleansing Water is the best that I’ve found.
What makes this foam cleanser awesome is that:
- It comes out foamy and stays foamy!
- when you work the foam cleanser into your face, it lathers and feels creamy
- the foam doesn’t go away after your start massaging it into your face like other products do
- a little goes a long way, just one full pump needed!
- leaves the skin feeling and looking clean without any residue
- not drying
- has a light smell that isn’t overbearing
- easy to rinse off
- works great for makeup remover when paired with a good cleansing oil
- cleanser lasted about 5 months with daily usage
The only downside is that it costs $40, which is on the steep side… Ahhh, what to do what to do. It really is one of the best that I’ve tried, even in comparison to the Japanese market brands.
Let me know if you have any other recommendations or what you think of Shu Uemura Porefinist Gentle Foaming Cleansing Water.
Bottom line: This is the best foam cleanser that I’ve come across, but it cost $$$