Lately I’ve been feeling super fat. I feel disgusting every time I look at myself in the mirror and I think it’s about time I do something about it. Ever since I graduated from college and started working a full time job, I’ve noticed that I’ve gained a lot of weight. In fact I have gained about 10 lbs. or more from sitting on my butt all day in front of the computer. And I feel like I have lost almost all of my muscle mass in my legs and in turn, my legs have become completely engrossed in cellulite! Haha, whenever I look at my legs I feel totally gross.. Let’s fix this.. now!
My goal and challenge (feel free to join me) is to get Thinner Thighs in 30 Days!
Here’s my plan for the next 30 days…
- For breakfast I will be eating only yogurt, Kashi Go Lean cereal with Almond Milk, oatmeal, or fruits.
- Lunch time I am planning on eating only soups, sandwiches, salads, fruits, veggies, and brown rice/noodles.
- At 3pm it is good to have a snack such as a veggies, fruits, cheese sticks, or almonds.
- For dinner I am planning on eating all I can eat of my home cooked vegetable soup that I absolutely love eating.
- Going out to eat causes problems for me when trying to diet. I will try to make smarter choices in what I order and try to save half of my meal so that I can have left overs for the next day’s lunch.
- I’m horrible at drinking water, but I know that drinking water is key to weight loss. I will not be drinking anything other than water, tea, 1 glass of cranberry juice/day.
- Alcohol will be another challenge for me. I am going to try to avoid drinking beers when I can. But I think a small glass of red wine will be okay every now and then. As for parties, I see it as, “if you are gonna drink at all, you better make it worth it” (feel free to interpret my last statement as you would like).
Here are some videos from YouTube of exercises that I plan on doing for my Thinner Thighs in 30 Days diet and exercise program.
At Work Exercises:
At Home Exercises:
3. WALK & RUN
- My goal is to run 3-4 times a week for 30 minutes with a 15 minute walking warm up.
- I will also be walking my dog twice a day for 15-30 minutes each.
Anyways, so now you know my plan. I’ll let you know how it goes and what my results are. Stay tuned. I’ll also make a post on how to make my favorite veggie soup, it’s very simple and healthy. Thanks for reading!