In my last blog post, I said that I would show you and review the tokidoki nail polish in sparkling red. So here it is!
The nail polish pot is very cute and comes with this little square of nail stickers that was stuck to the back of the nail polish.
Here is a close up of what the nail polish looks like. It’s mostly red, tiny sparkles mixed with some purple/pinkish sparkles that make the nail polish look like a really bright red, almost pinkish red. There are also tiny hairs that are a silvery rainbow color.
Here is how my nails came out. It’s quite sparkly and came out a lot better than I expected.
You can use this nail polish as a top coat over another nail polish color if you would like, just use one coat if you do this. However, here in these photos, I used only the tokidoki nail polish with two coats (pretty good)!
Overall I’m pretty satisfied with the nail polish. I don’t usually like nail polishes like this that have glitter since most of them aren’t that great. I’m really picky with nail polishes with glitter, I find that P.A. nail polishes are the best at glitter polishes.
tokidoki Red Nail Polish Rating: ★★★★☆
- cute package, of course tokidoki should be about their branded packaging
- very sparkly, however i would recommend a top coat to make it have a nice clear shiny coat
- i can tell that this is higher quality glitter nail polish because the glitter doesn’t peel off!
- dries super duper quick
- use one coat if you are using this on top of another color
- you can achieve the look pictured above with just two coats
- makes me feel like a kid, fun color