Out here in sunny California, there is never a day that is inappropriate for wearing your favorite sunglasses. But even as the weather changes and gets cooler, this doesn’t mean that you should put your sunglasses away.
Sunglasses should actually be worn year-round (for your protection and not just fashion)!
7 Reasons Why You MUST Wear Sunglasses
- Comfortable Vision – You want to be able to see clearly without having your eyes water from the bright light. Omg, and you can actually see the road while driving!
- Dark Adaptation – Did you know that if you spend too much time outside without sunglasses, it can make it difficult for your eyes to quickly adjust to nighttime and indoor lighting levels?
- Avoid Wrinkles – Crows feet at the corners of the eyes are caused by overstraining your eyes and squinting. It’s a no brainer that wearing sunglasses will help you to not squint and cause yourself early wrinkles.
- UV Protection – UV damages are irreversible, so it is important that you prevent it. Overexposure to UV rays can lead to cataracts and glaucoma!
- Sun Burning – You can’t put sunblock on your eyelids, so you need to protect them from potential skin cancer of the eyelids.
- Be Sneaky – Feeling lazy and don’t want to do your eye make up? Wear sunglasses. Don’t want to make awkward eye contact with certain people? Wear sunglasses. Want to check out that hot guy that you see every morning on your commute? Wear sunglasses. Duh~
- Easy Accessory – What other reason do you need? Sunglasses can be very stylish and add a lot to an outfit.
If you don’t already have a pair of sunglasses that you wear daily, or if you are looking to add to your current collection, you should check out Red Hot Sunglasses.
Red Hot Sunglasses is an online site that only sells luxury, high-fashion designer sunglasses for men and women. What makes them different from other sellers is that they aim to sell trend driven, fashion focused, designer sunglasses. They are also authorized retailers of countless brands and only stock 100% genuine brand sunglasses.
Why do I personally like Red Hot Sunglasses?
All of these brands and sunglass styles fit absolutely perfectly with oneegyaru fashion. I’m not kidding. Almost every single one of these glasses for women will match well and the prices for these sunglasses are reasonable too! I’ve never purchased from this site before, but I am in love and I’m thinking about snatching myself a pair.
Like Yuria Kushido’ssunglasses in the photo above?
Look Alike: Alexander McQueen Square Aviator Sunglasses Clear in Brown (~$190)
Shop All: Alexander McQueen sunglasses on Red Hot Sunglasses.
I hope this post was useful in some sort of way for all of you!
Until next time, またね~!