Just last month I received another product to review from Russell Organics.
This time they sent me the Neroli Phyto Toner. It is a face toner, size 4 fluid ounces and priced at $28.00.
You know when I first got this product in the mail, I was pretty shocked. I was actually just about to buy a toner when this toner appeared at my front door. It’s quite funny how things in life work out.
The Russell Organics Neroli Phyto Toner renews the skin by increasing the skins ability to intake oxygen. It promotes the production of collagen and elastin to help repaire skin damage.
Neroli Phyto Toner acts as a soothing, anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant treatment. It has calming properties of Organic Neroli Water and Organic Bulgarian Rose Water to nourish stressed and damaged skin. The Organic Lavender and Organic Ylang Ylang essential oils bring balance to dry or sensitive skin. The freshness of Pink Grapefruit Oil and the cleansing properties of Willowbark Extract awaken the skin and give it new vitality.
One of the best things about this toner is that it is completely Paraben Free, Phenoxyethanol Free, Propylene Glycol Free, Urea Free, Colorant Free, and Parfum Free. None of the Russell Organics brand products are tested on animals and are Certified Cruelty Free and Certified Vegan standards.
The toner comes in a bottle that has a spray. To use, simply mist onto your skin as desired. It is best used after you have exfoliated and cleansed your skin. You can apply by mist or by using a cotton ball.
Depending on how I feel, I can go either way. Sometimes I mist directly onto my skin just for a quick refreshed and moisturized feeling, while other times I want to use a cotton ball and massage it into my skin in a circular motion.
Russell Organics Neroli Phyto Toner Overall Rating: ★★★★★
- very easy to apply and sprays the perfect amount
- smells really good and makes me feel relaxed
- leaves my skin feeling very soft and smooth
- feels like a quality product made with quality ingredients
- don’t cause my skin to break out
- skin feels refreshed and hydrated
- noticeably healthier looking skin just after the first use
- I’ll be bringing this with me to my Hawaii trip because I love it so much
- Cruelty Free and Certified Vegan
- free of paraben, phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol, urea, colorant, and parfum
- a great eco friendly company
Do you use a toner? If so, which one are you using?
Ok thats it for now! Stay tuned, I have some fun posts lined up
for while I’m in Hawaii. Also I have a giveaway that will be posted this Saturday!
Keep up to date by liking my Facebook Fan page if you haven’t already!
Also don’t forget to follow me on my trip in Hawaii on Instagram @xlicious.
Thanks for reading!