We all know what February means: Valentine’s Day! We get in a very romantic mood this time of the year, which goes on for more than just February 14th! We feel like wearing red and pink on a regular basis, accessorizing with hearts and bees and ladybugs… love is in the air! So here are some of the coolest things you could wear this season: 10 February must haves.
1. Heart sweatshirt. Perfect for a casual outfit, and versatile as can be! Wear it with jeans and flats when you go to work, with comfortable tights for movie night, or tuck it in a ruffled skirt for a fun date!
2. Lips dress. The ultimate Valentine’s Day dress by Alice + Olivia, featuring red lips all over! You couldn’t be more to the point that you want to be kissed.
3. Heart headband. For the girl with her head in the clouds, a lovely heart headband. The romantic accessory makes a sweet statement, and is suited for any age.
4. Glitter shoes. Red, hearts and glitter all meet in the perfect pair of romantic shoes. They remind us of Dorothy’s shoes, if she were a contemporary fashionista.
5. Heart bag. A heart shaped bag is perfect to wear all year round, but especially this time of the year! It fits all your essentials and it’s so stylish!
6. Heart panties. There’s no better time to refresh your lingerie collection than right now! And since romance is in the air, pick comfy, but pretty underwear with heart print.
7. Heart sweater. We may be thinking of spring, but it’s still cold outside! A cozy sweater will keep you warm, but its hearts will remind you to think about your loved one.
8. Heart tote. Whether you’re using it as a big bag or for groceries, you’re gonna want a versatile canvas tote in your life!
9. Red and pink sunglasses. It’s like Valentine’s Day in a frame! These pink and red sunglasses by Dolce&Gabbana are stylish and romantic at the same time.
10. Lips clutch. A sexy transparent clutch that shows off its content, while keeping it protected from the outside world.