Hello! Today I’m very excited to share with you my new favorite skincare product.
I was sponsored this product by cosmetic-love.com. In case you didn’t see my review on the Missha Lipstick, I’ll go ahead and tell you a little bit about the company again. If you already are familiar with the web shop, feel free to skip forward to the review!
Cosmetic Love is a web shop that sells all your favorite Korean beauty products at affordable prices. They have brands such as Etude House, TonyMoly, Lioele, Skinfood, and so much more! Also, Cosmetic Love offers free economy international shipping on all products! That’s so crazy to me. Oh, and don’t even get me started on how amazing their shipment packaging is.
I highly encourage you to check out this web shop, as it is one of my new favorites fasho. Just do it, trust me you won’t regret yo~
Now moving onto our review. This is the Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_EX. It can be purchased from Cosmetic Love for $28.55 with free shipping!
The Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_EX is so good that it has won the Cosmo Asian Beauty Awards and Allure’s Best of Beauty Awards. Every product that I’ve ever used that has been awarded by Allure has never done me wrong. It’s almost always been an instant favorite, and this is definitely one of them!
With all that said, what exactly is this product? “Water Sleeping Pack_EX” does not explain anything! Well to put it simply, this is an overnight mask pack. That’s right, it’s a facial mask that you basically wear to sleeping!
The product comes in an 80ML tub. Honestly, for the amount of product that you get, and how little you really need to use each time, it really makes this product a huge steal. Totally worth the money!
Inside of the box comes the tub, an application stick, and printed directions in various languages.
Each tub is securely sealed to insure that the product has not been tampered with or used.
The texture of the Water Sleeping Pack_EX is a light gel-type texture that gives intensive hydration, vitality and brightening effect to help restore your skin.
It’s great for all skin types, and especially beneficial for those who have dry or delicate skin.
You can open the cap and enjoy the scent of the Water Sleeping Pack_EX for about 5 seconds before use to help relieve stress. The smell is very relaxing, light, and aromatic.
The product comes with a stick applicator. Make sure to use the stick so that you don’t contaminate your container by sticking your fingers in every time!
How I apply the product:
- Wash your face, use toner, and apply moisturizer. I actually don’t have a moisturizer that I use at night so I skip this last step.
- Using the stick applicator, apply the gel onto your cheeks, forehead, and nose. I don’t apply onto my chin because I find that the gel spreads easily all the way down to my neck with just those 3 dots.
- Next I gently spread the gel over my face working from the inside moving outward and finally working down my neck.
- Once the product is absorbed, go to sleep without rinsing off. You can wash your face the next morning.
Make sure to use this product once or twice a week. Honestly, I like to use it almost every day and I think there’s nothing wrong with doing so. If you have particularly dry skin, you can also apply more than the recommended amount.
Face Relaxing Massage:
- Try to release the muscle tension of your head, forehead, eyes, cheeks, mouth, chin and neck.
- Close your eyes and focus all your face muscles onto the tip of your nose and pause for 3 seconds.
- Open your eyes as wide as you can and try to lift up the eyebrows. Open your mouth to try to pull down your nose tip. Pause 3 seconds and relax the face muscles.
The best way for me to explain what the texture of the gel feels like is to compare it to a face mask. Have you ever tried one of the beauty diary face packs before? It’s exactly like that!! The consistency of the gel on it’s own feels very cool and somewhat thick, but once you start spreading it, you find that it’s very liquid-like and smooth. A little really goes a mile.
What’s best about the Water Sleeping Pack_EX is that the next morning when you head over to wash your face and look at yourself in the mirror, you just can’t help but think to yourself, “wow does my skin look good or what?”
I’m not kidding, your skin will look brighter, healthier, and well rested the next morning. You really must try this product for yourself!!! I feel sorry for you if you don’t.
Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_EX Overall Rating: ★★★★★
- Great on all skin types, especially dry or delicate
- Will not cause break outs, but instead will hydrate, brighten, and smooth your skin
- This is an excellent alternative to typical face masks (actually I think it’s even better)
- You get a lot of gel product for the amount you pay, and it will last you
- Highly affordable and easy to find online
- Can be used for relaxation
- Very easy to use and to include in your weekly skincare routine
- Smells amazing
- You will wake up the next morning with visibly beautiful skin
- I will purchase again and highly recommend it for everyone
Don’t forget to check out
Cosmetic Love’s Korean Beauty Shop!
Whats your favorite facial skin care product?
Thanks for reading!
P.S. Enter my Back-2-Skool Makeup Set Giveaway!