Do you remember your high school days? It’s been over 10 years since I’ve been in high school, but there are some events that I can still remember so vividly — first time driving myself to school, dance performances, planning events for Senior Leadership Council, and taking group photos at the mall in spaghetti strap tops. Though many of our high school experiences may vary from state to state, I think we can all agree that prom is perhaps the biggest high school event nationwide.
Since prom season is coming up quickly (I recall that mine was in April), I know there are a ton of excited girls who want to look their best, so lets look at prom dresses 2015. If you’re anything like me when I was in high school, you probably didn’t have much cash and you’re parent’s most likely don’t want to spend too much on a dress that you’ll never wear again. That’s usually when you start searching online for cheap prom. There’s nothing better than getting a gorgeous and sexy dress for under your budget. So say yes to a cheap prom for 2015, score!
Here’s a couple of my favorite dresses from WeddingShe.com:
Whether you’re in high school looking for a prom dress, or simply just looking for a formal dress for another special occasion, I’ve got some dress shopping tips for you!
- Look online and check what dress style is most flattering for your body shape and skin tone
- Go to a local dress store and try on dress styles that are flattering for your body shape and skin tone
- Snap a photo of each dress that you liked (both worn and on the hanger)
- Search online for the same or similar dress style (try to buy dresses that have been reviewed)
- Give yourself enough time for shipping (3-4 weeks), at least 1 week in case you need it tailored, and time to gather matching accessories!
Believe it or not, most of the dresses that you buy in person can be found online easily. Often times, the ones online may even look better, and are always much cheaper.
Shop prom dresses 2015