This is my second ipsy glam bag, ever. I received it in the month of May.
Wish I could have done a review short on the bag while it was still May, but if you’ve noticed, my blog has been on a hiatus recently. Guess the end of June will just have to do!
Very soon after this review, I’ll be posting my ipsy June glam bag review as well. There’s also a giveaway coming up too! So at least I can promise you that much.
Overall, I am pretty satisfied with ipsy’s May glam bag.
Also it’s been confirmed by a blog reader and myself that once you get off the waiting list, you don’t have to wait anymore. So far all of my bags have arrived in a timely fashion, usually around the middle of the month.
What’s inside the ipsy May glam bag:
- “VIP: Very Important Products” canvas bag
- bellápierre cosmetics Gel Eye Liner in EBONY NO.02 (looks very much like a pencil eyeliner that you need to sharpen)
- amie naturally kind: Morning Dew Matte-Finish Moisturizer (controls oiliness & shine, hydrates & softens after cleansing)
- Briogeo Rosarco Milk: reparative leave-in conditioning spray (use on clean damp hair, contains rosehip, argan, and coconut oil)
- Luxie 205 Tapered Blending makeup brush
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil
- Urban Decay 24/7 Revolution High-Color Lipgloss (2 non-reusable sample shades, failbait & bittersweet)
For the ipsy’s month of May bag, I would value everything at around $13. The actual price paid per bag is $10. That’s a lot better of a worth estimate in comparison to April’s bag, which I valued at $7.
Bottom line: ipsy’s May bag was worth it, although I still think they can do even better!