Gosh, I’m horrible at documenting each of my ipsy glam bags that I receive in the mail every month. I guess a big part of that is that it comes in around the 15th, which leaves me with only a couple of weeks before it’s the next month!
I’ve decided this time to just get two months over with all in 1 post. Let’s get started with ipsy’s July Glam Bag first.
What came in the ipsy July glam bag:
- Tarte Park Ave Princess (Amazonian clay waterproof bronzer)
- Crown Brush tweezers
- Jersey Shore Sun Mongongo Vanilla Coconut Cream (anti-aging lip conditioner, organic, non-gmo)
- Jor’el Parker Perfume (.30 fl. oz.)
- Nicka K New York Quad Eye Shadow
- Aztec/tribal print bag
I’m particularly fond of July’s bag. Can’t wait to use the Tarte bronzer, and I’m curious as to how the perfume smells. As for the other items, I thing I may toss them into a future giveaway, but we’ll see. I’d say they are all up for grabs if anyone wants to see them in a giveaway.
Bottom line: ipsy’s July bag was probably my favorite so far
What came in the ipsy August glam bag:
- Noyah Lipstick in Desert Rose (all-natural)
- Luxe Doubler in #18 Wine (eye & lip pencil)
- Marc Anthony Argan Oil (.70 fl. oz.)
- Juice Beauty Cleansing Milk (deeply cleanses removes makeup)
- Aila in Mister Pookies (nail polish)
- Houndstooth print bag
I like the July bag more than the August one. However, August is still pretty good. The lipstick looks creamy. I like sample lipsticks because I usually don’t stick to one color anyways and I like the size better. It’s easier to carry in a small purse! The nail polish looks nice, but I have to check if I have a similar color in my collection… Same goes for the liner.
Bottom line: ipsy’s August bag is probably the best value with awesome items