Once again, I missed posting in time, but oh well, gonna still post anyways! Honestly, I have way too much makeup that a lot of these things that I get from my ipsy glam bags will probably end up in giveaways. I already have boxes full of things that I want to use for giveaways!
Well here’s my ipsy October glam bag.
What came in the ipsy October glam bag:
- gold metallic and black latex (back side) bag
- CostalScents black eyeliner
- Aurora’s Gel Effect Nail Lacquer in “136 – Inky Dinky” (no UV light needed)
- Peter Lamas Natural Exfoliating Pumpkin Facial Scrub
- Delectable (miracle material) ultra nourishing hand cream in coconut & cream
- the Balm’s Meet Matt(e) Hughes (long lasting liquid lipstick)
This month’s ipsy glam bag was less exciting than the past several months. But with that said, it’s still not too bad. I’d value everything here at around $13. I’ve never been a fan of hand cream or any lotions for that matter, but the size of the product that ipsy provided is very generous. I would call this full size for sure. Eyeliner is always good to have around as I feel like I run through them so quickly. The matte liquid lipstick actually looks pretty nice too. I’ve never tried liquid lipstick before (is that basically like lip glosses or stain?), but I know matte lips are in! The nail polish color is a gorgeous deep blue with some purple to it. Definitely would look great with some super long squared off nails. The exfoliating pumpkin facial scrub sounds perfect for the fall too.
Bottom line: ipsy’s October bag was good, but I’ve been too spoiled by the previous bags!