Yay! I’ve never done one of these before and I’ve always wanted to be tagged. LOL.
Thanks CeeCee from The Crescent Hour for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! You made my day!
Play By The Rules:
- If you are nominated, you have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 blogs/bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
My 15 Blog Nominations:
- A Mulher e a Moda – http://amulhereamoda.blogspot.pt/
- Be Inspired – http://liveyourdreamsxo.blogspot.nl/
- Dear Elaine – http://www.dear-elaine.com/
- Gyaru Rin – http://gyarurin.blogspot.co.uk/
- Hayoung & Friends – http://hayoungandfriends.blogspot.com/
- Ice Goddhez – http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
- Ice Pandora – http://www.icepandora.blogspot.com/
- I’m A Love Addict – http://imloveaddict.blogspot.com/
- Lara Lizard – http://laralizard.blogspot.com/
- Ms. Rhea – http://rheapunya.blogspot.com/
- Once Upon A Time They Lived Happily Ever After – http://thesweetnesstalks.blogspot.com/
- Rinkkopuff – http://rinkkopuff.blogspot.com/
- Sakuranko – http://www.sakuranko.com/
- THT Christina – http://tht-christina.blogspot.com/
- With Love, Tiffany – http://withlove-tiffany.blogspot.com/
Click the banner below 🙂
Seven Things About Me:
- I am obsessed with the number eight. Not only is it my lucky number, but it holds a lot of meaning for me. To me, the number is both lucky and shows strength. It is also perfectly symmetrical – I love how it can be split up and divided so evenly. Also my birth year is ’88 and I am an August baby. Haha, and random fact (and coincidence), me and my boyfriend’s anniversary date is 08/08/08.
- In high school, I was super shy around strangers and really crazy hyper around the people I know. I had a group of friends and we called ourselves the “ring crew” because we always sat around in a circle on the floor during lunch time. I was also a dancer and did lots of performances for mostly hip hop and locking, and sometimes jazz, house, wacking, and a tiny bit of break dancing.
- I am American born Chinese. My first language was English, but I also speak Mandarin. I understand Shanghai dialect, and understand even less Cantonese. My French sucks even though I took 3 years of it, I think I may actually know more Spanish. I am fluent in Japanese, but lately I noticed a big drop in my reading.
- There was a time that I was highly addicted to piercings. In middle and high school, I would pierce my own ear. I remember one time in high school, I gave myself 7 piercings in one night. Most of those piercings have gone away now. Currently I have 8 ear piercings (cartilage, industrial, tragus, and four lobule auricule). I’ve always wanted to get my rook pierced, but that would mean that I would have 9 piercings, and I can’t have any other number but 8 because I’m weird like that. I do however have my tongue pierced. I also has my navel pierced at one point, but my body rejected it literally, and pushed the piercing out and broke my skin.
- My fashion style timeline: In high school I loved to wear Nike Cortez, baggy pants (and I sagged), tight fitted spaghetti strap top, big zip-up hoodies, and hoop earrings. I also carried around a CD player with big headphones. Then I started dressing more girly to attract the guys, wearing lots of little skirts. In college I never went shopping and wore lots of hand-me-downs because I was super broke. Now that I’m working and making money, I buy new clothes that makes me feel good about myself and confident. My aim is usually to look sexy while still looking classy.
- My make up has always been influenced by gyaru. In high school, my role model was Koda Kumi because she was hot. I remember back in the days, gyaru was unheard of in America and to be able to see how much it has grown over the years is remarkable. Although I loved gyaru for oh so long, it wasn’t until a year or so ago that I really started to try to achieve the gyaru look on many more levels. I don’t do it on a daily basis because I don’t think it is practical for my working life and schedule, but I do it when I go out to see my friends. I know I suck, but hey, everyone’s gotta start somewhere, yea?
- Jesus is my homie. But I’m a bad friend and I never hit him up unless I am in deep sh*t. I’m such a bad Christian that you can’t really even tell that I’m Christian. I do believe in God however and try my best to go to church every Sunday.
Follow me on bloglovin’? You know you want to!
Thanks for reading.